The North Face Women’s Cat’s Meow is a classic synthetic filled bag designed for three season mountaineering and cool weather expeditions. The combined properties of Climashield™ Apex and Prism insulation deliver durability, compressibility and longevity in addition to retaining most of its insulating value when wet. The fill is protected from outside moisture and frost by the durable, lightweight, nylon ripstop shell that has a water-repellent DWR finish. A contoured footbox keeps feet warm and blood circulating whilst eliminating dead airspace. The hood is ergonomically engineered for optimal warmth and comfort. Proportioned specifically for a women's build, this mummy bag truly is The North Face Cat's Meow.
- Quintessential women’s synthetic bag for three-season backpacking. ?Climashield® Prism shingled construction with Climashield® Apex layered against the body
- Tested to EN 13537
- Quintessential women’s twenty-degree synthetic bag for three-season backpacking.
- Buttery soft fabrics
- Inspired fit and function
- Light compression stuffsack
- Glow-in-the-dark pull-loop on zipper
- Internal draft tube pockets keep essentials warm and within reach
AVG weight/ reg
1182 g; lng: 1258 g stuffsack size/ 16.5 cm x 53 cm
EN TEMP. RATING
Comfort 1 °C; Limit -5 °C; Extreme -22 °C
Reg RH, Lng RH temp rating/ 1 °C/ -5 °C/ -22 °C
SIZES/ RRH, LRH Stuffsack Size/ 16.5 cm x 53 cm Avg Weight/ Reg
828 g; Ing 888 g
Size/ 16,5 cm X 53 cm
Total Weight/ Reg
1147 g; Lng: 1256 g
Climashield™ Prism is Neo's genetic cousin and exhibits many of the same ultra-high performance qualities. Prism requires less wattage (i.e. energy) than any other fill, meaning that bags with Prism will maintain their temperature more easily when wet. Overall, Prism loses 15 percent less heat when wet.
The North Face® innovative vaulted footbox provides sufficient space to allow the feet to flex and move naturally. This eliminates dead air space and keeps feet warmer and more comfortable.